- Runs on a large variety of devices that work with web browsers
- Consequently, easily ported to Windows Universal App (the windows app store for desktop and mobile devices)
- Not the fastest performance-wise, but it fits perfectly to make a simple 2D game
- Programming the saving options for users can be a bit complex
- One can easily hack code, considering its vulnerability
Tower Building has unique colors and designs and uses the latest HTML5 as well as updated ES6. You can download its source code for free on GitHub.
Ministries JS Game was made based on good old Tetris. React, Redux JS structures, and HTML5 were utilized in order to create it.
You may also like the following article: React JS Advantages: Benefits of App Development on React.
BabylonJS is performant and straightforward, offering more abstraction than ThreeJS and providing even more pre-built tools to manage your 3D visuals.
PhaserJS is a comprehensive set of tools for web and mobile game creation. Despite the severe performance issues of its previous version, Phaser2, and Phaser3 have them all fixed and are one of the most performant web game frameworks available now. Besides, its large community and availability of tutorials make it easy for newbies to make their first steps in game creation.
PixiJS enables efficient 2D object rendering. It is a library explicitly tailored for that purpose and is the fastest WebGL 2D renderer available.
ImpactJS used to be the first performant framework. Now it is open-source and has a good level editor, but not as widely utilized as before, as it’s not the most simple or documented, yet well tested and extendable.
Also, read our article about efficient frontend development for trading platform software.
Let’s talk about your project
Drop us a line! We would love to hear from you.