- Main Trends of Fintech Software Solutions
- TOP-5 languages for fintech software development
- Java in Fintech Development
The financial sector globally is experiencing immense change, as it moves forward to digital. Fintech software solutions have become an integral part of financial operations and are pushing progress forward: next-gen banks, on-demand insurance, mobile banking app, digital wallets, online banking, are involved in banking operations we are using every day.
Main Trends of Fintech Software Solutions
- Open banking that relies on safe banking data sharing via API between authorized organizations online in a more secure and standardized way;
- Biometrics in contactless solutions to ensure the security of mobile banking app development;
- Digital wallets that connect online and offline payments in smooth transaction experiences;
- RegTech to manage the immense volumes of standards, laws, and regulatory requirements;
- AI chatbots and assistants in fintech software solutions to improve customer satisfaction via smart banking services;
- Development of autonomous AI-driven finance solutions to help users effectively manage their money.
TOP-5 languages for fintech software development
How to create a mobile banking app and which languages and frameworks do fintech software companies use?
Important note: The security of an app for mobile banking isn’t so much dependent on the programming language itself, rather on the method of coding. So in fact any of the languages can be used for secure software.
Mobile banking application development involves multiple programming languages, and its usage depends primarily on the “mother” language the system has been using at the very start.
Here are some of the most frequently used languages developers use for bank software systems and app mobile banking.
Mobile banking app development would incorporate JS for multi-server and cross-platform apps, running on Android, and IOs.
Some JS frameworks may be a perfect fit for your fintech development projects.
AngularJS is good for creating single-page web apps, dynamic websites, and applications. Being an open-source framework, it comes with the MEAN stack and allows many code editors, integration of various tools and filters along server-side rendering.
React Native advantages in terms of Fintech
React Native is a great option for fintech development due to its high speed and reliability, possibilities to cut costs by 30–40%. Cross-platform development enables devs to write code once and share it from 90% to 99% between both platforms.
Node.js for mobile banking apps
Despite this, large fintech companies are using Nodejs due to its speed, safety, functionality, privacy, and much more.
Java in Fintech Development
Java developers build secure platforms for financial data, it is mostly used by banking institutions as the main programming language. Java is reasonably fast for the development of critical apps and platforms. Fintech development with Java enables platform-independent programming and multi-threading support.
Python is frequently used in the finance industry for mobile and web-based programming services. Python accepts various types of data, easily detects errors, is highly adaptable, and allows third-party integration.
Mobile banking app providers use Python for pricing, risk, and trade management platforms.
How to develop a Fintech Solution
There are multiple options to choose from when developing fintech websites and mobile banking app insecurity. Nowadays, fintech is following a new approach including customer experience, automation, high security, fast decision-making, and many more.
Let’s talk about your project
Drop us a line! We would love to hear from you.